top of page
- Sat, Apr 30WashingtonApr 30, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMWashington, 2249 R St NW, Washington, DC 20008, USAHelp us honor the life of Sheila Lumumba, a queer non binary person who was brutally killed by a group of men who broke into their apartment. The autopsy release on the 20th of April, 2022 shows signs of rape, broken limbs, and multiple stab wounds in the neck and chest area.
- Sat, Jun 19Bladensburg
- Mon, Jan 18Old Port of Bladensburg Community ParkJan 18, 2021, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PMOld Port of Bladensburg Community Park, 4418 Baltimore Ave, Bladensburg, MD 20710, USAJoin us as we assist My Sister's Place, an organization that supports and empowers survivors of domestic violence and their children, while providing leadership and education to build a supportive community.
- Sat, May 16Old Port of Bladensburg Community Park
- Sat, Mar 21Capitol View Library
- Mon, Jan 20DC Public Schools (to be announced)
- Sun, Jan 19A League Of Her Own
- Sat, Nov 0971 O St NWNov 09, 2019, 6:30 AM – 9:30 AM71 O St NW, 71 O St NW, Washington, DC 20001, USASOME is an interfaith, community-based service organization that exists to help and support residents of our nation’s capital experiencing homelessness and poverty. Come out and help us serve breakfast meals in the SOME Dining Rooms.
- Fri, Sep 27Decades DC
- Sun, Jul 21DC Central Kitchen
- Sat, Mar 30DC public schoolsMar 30, 2019, 8:30 AM – 1:30 PMDC public schools, Washington, DC, USAOn Saturday, March 30th, Hands on DC will be working at public schools in DC on a variety of projects, ranging from educational and school spirit murals to other painting, cleaning, and landscaping projects. Click link to register with the Obong Belton Foundation Team.
bottom of page